IT/Business Process Support Analyst
VideoRay is looking for an IT/Business Process Support Analyst to work with managers to make sure current business processes work smoothly and new systems or improvements are carefully researched, analyzed, planned, and implemented. This includes observing and documenting all aspects of internal communications, workflow, data entry, storage, retrieval and management, and the computer systems used to support this. In addition, as problems arise, this person will be responsible for independent research, repair, and testing of solutions.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Respond to computer problems in conjunction with existing IT support company, particularly in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Accounting, and unified messaging system based on Microsoft Office
- Understand the most important areas in current systems and processes where improvement is needed
- Research solutions for improving processes with guidance from management
- Understand and suggest improvements for business processes involving prospects, customers, vendors, and employee interaction
- Generate reports and reporting processes to mine and report on sales, customers, revenue, profit, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with minor in computer related field OR Computer Science related degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with all levels of VideoRay employees
- Interest in improving business processes, with some experience preferred
- Experience with ERP implementation and/or maintenance preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- Experience in web-based applications such as Salesforce and SharePoint
- Expertise, aptitude, and interest in programming and application customization tools
- Ability to use internet (or other) resources to research solutions
- Ability to work independently to analyze and fix a wide range of computer problems
- Ability to implement, train and support users on business process systems
VideoRay offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off and more. VideoRay conducts pre-employment background and drug screens and is a smoke-free workplace. For more information on VideoRay LLC, please visit us online at www.videoray.com. VideoRay LLC is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.