VideoRay is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work with the V.P. of Sales & Marketing to enhance and improve the branding and marketing communications for the company. This position is full time, exempt, and may require occasional travel.
- Website and Online Presence: Manage all facets of VideoRay’s brand online.
- Graphic Design, Layout, and Video Production: Using corporate standards, guidelines and templates, add creativity to enhance the VideoRay brand for the following types of collateral – product and service specification sheets, PowerPoint presentations, Research papers, trade show signs. Basic video editing as needed.
- Trade Shows and Conferences: Coordinate trade show and conference participation – specifically, coordinate Sales staff, coordinate with show organizers and service providers, message communication with customers through “The Trade Show Experience”
- Social Media: Regularly update social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn while enhancing social media plan
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong business writing and organizational skills
- Graphic design skills necessary with experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign desired
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
VideoRay offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off, and more. VideoRay conducts pre-employment background and drug screens and is a smoke-free workplace. For more information on VideoRay LLC, please visit us online at www.videoray.com. VideoRay LLC is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
VideoRay is a smoke-free workplace.