It’s that time of year – time to submit your entries for VideoRay’s 2020 photo contest! We’re excited to see your VideoRay ROV in action.
All submitters will receive a VideoRay T-shirt and VideoRay-branded COVID-19 face mask. In addition, the grand prize winner will receive an electronic tablet, and the top five submitters will receive a VideoRay Operations jacket.
All images submitted will be displayed early next year in the “Best of VideoRay 2020” photo gallery on our website (www.videoray.com) with full photo credits.
Here are some ideas for submissions:
- Send us a photo of you or your team with your VideoRay ROV.
- Show us where your ROV has been, such as above-water shots with the submersible in your operation environment.
- Underwater photos taken by a diver or another VideoRay ROV system are great – the Mission Specialist ROVs can take 13MP stills.
- Be creative!
Need some inspiration? Check out this story on last year’s first-place winner.
The deadline for submissions is January 30, 2021.
Here are the contest submission rules:
- You can send up to three high-resolution photos of you with your VideoRay ROV or the ROV in action. Images can be above or below water, and with or without an ROV pilot in the image.
- Photo must include a VideoRay ROV submersible or operator/console (with a VideoRay logo clearly visible if possible).
- Photo must be a high-resolution color image (as high-res as possible, preferably 300 dpi or higher.)
- Include a caption that includes the photographer’s name, date the image was taken, ROV pilot’s name, and brief mission description.
- Images cannot be retouched or "Photoshopped."
- If submitter did not take the image, permission and credit from original photographer is required.
- Image must be in jpg, png, tif or pdf format.
- Photos submitted in previous VideoRay competitions will not be accepted.
Please note: By submitting entries, you are granting VideoRay the right to use the submissions at its discretion for marketing and other purposes.