We are searching for a proven and experienced individual to lead our global marketing efforts from either our Pottstown, PA headquarters or San Diego office.
You should prepare to leverage your marketing experience across online, social, event and technical marketing. Your proactive approach and creativity will be important factors in how you develop and implement our marketing plan globally. Organization, poise under pressure, impeccable attention to detail, and critical thinking will be paramount to your success.
We are looking for a driven, intelligent, and passionate individual with a strong work ethic. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge, be outgoing, enjoy promoting products, show great leadership and be someone that is looking for a career more than a job.
Core Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a Global Marketing Communication Plan including:
- Trade shows/events and event participation
- Strategic website flow including content creation
- Social media presence strategy and management
- Engaging with our customers to develop and communication customer success stories
- Developing, managing and executing VideoRay’s advertising strategy, including content creation and placement
- Working on graphic and video design projects to drive home the marketing communications plan.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in Business or Marketing Management required
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
- Ability to strategically create, plan, manage and execute marketing plans
- Ability to problem-solve and supply solutions
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading abilities
- Experience with Graphic Design, Layout and Video editing
- Experience with trade shows and events
- Experience with developing and managing a B2B Social Media program
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing