We are currently searching for an experienced Sales Executive to build our business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients in our market.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintains and develops good relationships with customers through personal contact or via telephone, etc.
• Updates sales management information in CRM system
• The position may consist of approximately 15-20% global travel
• 5+ years relevant sales experience
• Salesforce CRM experience preferred
• Proven track record of sales success
• Self-motivated, able to function independently
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Closing and prospecting skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
We have an immediate opening for an IT Intern. The paid internship will be 6 to 8 weeks. The successful candidate will have:
Attention to details. Positive and pleasant attitude. Ability to work efficiently and effectively with MS Office and cloud-based applications. Data management within existing infrastructure (creating, updating and reporting various records).
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
· Provide administrative documentation and data entry/cleanup for essential IT systems.
· Accurately transcribe written information and review all entries in Salesforce.
· Migrate data from multiple sources.
· Gather asset data for our Tech Support Team.
· Contact customers for follow-up information.
· Run reports from our system and export to Excel.
· Background in migrating data, contacting customers and running reports is desirable.
· Experience with using Microsoft Office and cloud-based applications.
· Administration/content management is a plus.